Friday, June 19, 2009

Agency Access.

Last year, I used this company to get in on some higher end clientele. It worked to some extent, but my subscription ended in January or February. Those were tougher months for us here and when things started looking up I jumped on the bandwagon of Photoserve.com, Photographers.com, and spent some monies elsewhere. Yesterday I joined Altpick.com and also took the time to rejoin in the fun of being able to get ACCESS to all the big wigs up at Saatchi & Saatchi for example with the service of Agency Access. So basically you build lists based on what you want to shoot. If you want to shoot Automotive Editorials, they'll have a list of the editor's emails for every vehicle magazine know to man. You purchase a region area with individuals, ad agencies, magazines, manufacturers, that are looking for the services of a photographer or artist. You also purchase an amount of emails say like 12,000. Meaning if I send out an e-flier/email to 600 agencies I can send those out 24 times. They also have the printing of postcards and mailers and so forth as well. Now, when you get this list you MUST come up with something catchy to send in your email blasts for your embedded e-flier. The idea is, say I'm an Art Buyer for a large Ad Agency sifting through TONS of photographers from all over the country, never mind the world, and I'm getting emails from a hundred everyday. So the Photographer that is emailing me THROUGH Agency Access (along with a hundred others that day) has to have a catchy "ad" and subject line to get my attention or else you get the old delete button. Its quite insane actually. Here's my three that I'm starting out with and scheduling today for the next four weeks or so. I'm going to tell them what I want them to do. And that's to "Come Create With Us." Enjoy.

duffyplace

duffyplace

duffyplace

No comments:

Post a Comment