Monday, October 18, 2010

Treasure Island.


Out in middle of the bay up in San Francisco is a small island off the Bay Bridge called Treasure Island. I won't bore you with the history, but basically we have a little Naval Base there now along with a neat little park facing the city. When the sun's going down it makes for an gorgeous panoramic of the Bay Bridge and the sprawling city of San Francisco.


Because there were no DSLRs allowed my iPhone 4 and its Toy Camera App had to suffice. Of course once I got in there were professional cameras everywhere. This left me a little vexed but I didn't let it keep me from getting a bit creative I suppose. I'm a bit wore out from the whole weekend, and I have a lot of work to do so I'm going to just let the pictures speak for themselves on this one.

The Mau5








No comments:

Post a Comment