Monday, July 20, 2009

The New Cam.

Photobucket

Just got a new 5D Mark II and I'm stoked to say the least. The HD video I haven't even messed with yet, but its in the works. It was listed in the stores with an extra battery, which I was told "are rarer than hen's teeth" for about $3055. We got it brand new in the box (not opened yet) for $2700. So we saved ourselves the tax and got an extra battery taboot! Gotta love Craigslist. I got it Friday and I shot a children's birthday party, then the beach the next day with my 580 flash. I'm LOVIN' it. The dynamic range is light years from my original 1Ds. Business has been good to say the least and its nice to have a new paintbrush to work with. This and the image above are my favorite from the weekend.

Photobucket

It was Jordan's Birthday...

Photobucket

There is a metaphor here... *hint* I was as excited to shoot this new camera as this child is eating this cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spider man was SO wasted on A&W...

Photobucket

Pinata's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment